Seeking Student Volunteers at BDA Live 2016
The BDA is offering the opportunity for BDA Student Members to volunteer and be a part of the BDA Live event. Take up this opportunity to be a part of YOUR Association event. This is a unique opportunity to network and develop relationships with key people in the dietetic industry.
What will I be doing at BDA Live 2016?
There are various areas which the BDA team need assistance with, at the event these include:
- Helping delegates with registration.
- Microphone Duty (passing the microphone during question and answer session to delegates).
- Directing and assisting delegates around the venue.
You will be able to attend some sessions in your volunteer capacity.
Am I eligible to apply?
- You must be a Member of the BDA.
- Currently registered on a dietetic course or completed your course in 2015.
Terms and Conditions
Events Days are Wednesday 16 March and Thursday 17 March 2016. You will be required for 1 full day at the below times:
- Wednesday 16 March 2016 8am – 5.30pm
- Thursday 17 March 2016 8am – 5pm
The BDA will provide you with refreshments throughout the day and lunch at the event venue. You are responsible for any/all costs associated with attending including travel and accommodation. To apply to volunteer please complete the booking form and return to email@example.com.