The must-attend event for dietitians at all levels.
BDA Live returns on 16th and 17th March to London City to celebrate the past 80 years of the BDA and the profession whilst looking to the future through the informative and thought provoking programme over the two days.
Reasons to attend
- Two days of inspiring talks and workshops addressing the issues within dietetics, clinical updates and access to specialist content in dietetics and across AHP’s.
- Share best practice and network with like-minded colleagues
- Attend as part of your Continuing Professional Development
- Hear about the latest research and case studies
- Programme includes a wide range of inspiring speakers
The plenary sessions will address; the Future: Transforming Care; the Latest Insights into Safe Practice; and Malnutrition and Dehydration Matters throughout all stages of Life. Each session will include a keynote presentation, case studies and panel discussion.
- View the BDA Live 2016 programme.