Alflorex- PrecisionBiotics Ltd
Alflorex- PrecisionBiotics Ltd will be attending BDA Live in the innovation zone and exhibiting in the Cambridge Suite.
In January 2000, scientists from Alimentary Health embarked on a journey of creativity and innovation to identify a probiotic to defend against a range of digestive upsets. This led to the discovery of the 35624® culture. The 35624® culture has been clinically tested in patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and shown to improve abdominal discomfort/pain, passage of gas, bloating/distension and bowel habit satisfaction (Whorwell PJ, et al. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006, O’Mahony L, et al. Gastroenterology. 2005). Backed by over 50 publications in premier journals the 35624® culture is the No.1 Gastroenterologist recommended strain in the U.S. This unique unmatched solution for digestive discomfort is helping millions manage their lives and has now arrived in the UK under the brand name ‘Alflorex’.
Alflorex is convenient:
- Available over-the-counter, no prescription needed
- Only 1 capsule per day, taken with or without food
- Take Alflorex® daily for at least 4 weeks and continue to use on a daily basis
- No refrigeration required
- No contraindications Alflorex is now available in pharmacies for £29.95 for a one month supply